Sugar Mummy in Accra Needs Your Number Now

0

 

Sugar Mummy in Accra
Martha 


Hi,


My name is Martha Jones. I am 46 years old and a single woman living in East Legon, Accra. I'm direly looking for a young man to have fun with for the next few months. 


I like to have fun and also love traveling. If you do not love to travel, then do not contact me. Also, you must be ready to be romantic at all times including public places. 


I will support you financially since money is not my problem. You should be at least 18 years of age with a big gbola or cucumber (you understand what I mean). I don't mind if you are in Accra town or any part of Ghana. As long as you are okay to move to Accra I'm good. 


Once you contact me, we will talk more including my likes and dislikes and all my terms and conditions. Looking forward to seeing my sweet sugar baby.


WhatsApp: +233277144832


Tags


Rich sugar Mummy in Accra

Sugar Mummy contacts in Accra

Sugar Mummy link up

Sugar Mummy connection in Accra, Ghana 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)