Sugar Mummy in Kumasi, Accra, Ghana Contacts

0

 

Rich sugar Mummy in Accra, Kumasi, Ghana
Angelina 

Hi,

My name is Angelina, and I live in Accra but works at Kumasi in the Ashanti region of Ghana. I am a divorced woman currently looking for a sugar boy in Ghana, preferably Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast and their surroundings.


I had one sometimes ago but he left after stealing from me. I need a real and honest person this time. Do not worry about finances as I'm rich and a dependent woman.


However, it is good to know that I need a sugar boy with a good and heavy cucumber. Do not contact if you are not serious. All your financial needs will be settled by me provided you are ale to do the thing well.


As a business woman, I also specialized in online marketing. So I wish you could learn a business from me to be able to live on your own. Contact me to learn more about me.


If you live in Tamale, or any of the northern region towns, contact me for a friend who is there looking for sugar boy. You must be romantic and learn how to satisfy her. That's all that she needs too. Note that to avoid spam calls and text, you can only get me via my telegram number below.


Details


Name: Angelina

Location: Accra, Kumasi Ghana

Age: 48

WhatsApp only: +233277144832

Contacts: Contact Us Here

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)